Home Selling in Laughlin : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Mack McCoy, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Mack McCoy answered:
I inherited a paid for house 2 years ago with my cousin. I want to sell and she doesn't. Can I force the sale?
No, you can't.

In order to clear title, all of the owners have to pass their interest on, in writing, to the new owner.

You'll have to work it out.

All the best,
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 20, 2012 Home Selling in Laughlin
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Nevada > Clark County > Laughlin > Home Selling in Laughlin
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer