Financing in Lagrange : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Shanna Rogers, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Shanna Rogers answered:
how can i get a deceased owners property when they still show as the owner on the deed?help help help
Hi Kim,

You need to contact a Real Estate Attorney. Make sure you have all your paperwork available.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 21, 2012 Financing in 46761
Dianne Hicks, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA
Dianne Hicks answered:
Any advice on purchasing a HUd forclosure for 55,800 with a high score of 582. VERRY low down payment if any. HELP
There are few lenders that will touch that score but they can give you great advise and some know how to get it you quickly. So you do need to start with a lender. Even if you miss this ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 17, 2011 Financing in Lagrange
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Brad Rummel, Agent in 46701
Brad Rummel
Cynthia Hostetler, Broker in Shipshewana, IN
Cynthia Hostetler
Shipshewana, IN
Home > Q&A > Indiana > Lagrange County > Lagrange > Financing in Lagrange
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer