Foreclosure in Ireland : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Mack McCoy, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Mack McCoy answered:
I want to remove my name from a house that my father left to the family. How do I go about it?
Because of the high probability of triggering a tax event by putting property or money in motion, Bridie, I advise you to consult with your attorney, the estate attorney, and your accou ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 23, 2013 Foreclosure in Ireland
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Tom Thacker, Agent in Buckhannon
Tom Thacker
Home > Q&A > West Virginia > Lewis County > Ireland > Foreclosure in Ireland
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer