General Area in Douglas County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dennis Sulli…, Real Estate Pro in Lawrence, MA
Dennis Sullivan asked:
My question is: We have two buildings here in the Condo Association, one building was built in 1910 and has 5 condos in it, the other building is down back of the property, duplex style 2 family. Can we get separate master insurance for both buildings, the two down back get their own insurance…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 18, 2008 General Area in Lawrence
Cindi Hagley, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Cindi Hagley answered:
Appealing Section 8 Housing
Kansas Legal Services, 1-800-723-6953, may be able to assist you.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 22, 2007 General Area in Lawrence
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Tanya Kulaga Realtor, Agent in Lawrence, KS
Tanya Kulaga Realtor
Lawrence, KS
Mark Hess, Agent in Lawrence, KS
Mark Hess
Lawrence, KS
Home > Q&A > Kansas > Douglas County > General Area in Douglas County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer