Carrollton : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Rob Spinosa, Real Estate Pro in Mill Valley, CA
Rob Spinosa answered:
how long after bankrupty and a discharge and i have been paying my current rent on tome every month for a year 900.00 a month that i could get a hud

Many of us here can give you the guidelines for the loan programs, but none of us know YOUR unique situation. When you're ready to get serious about buying a home, mak ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 29, 2010 Home Buying in Carrollton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Joe McAvoy, Agent in Hampton Roads Center,...
Joe McAvoy
Hampton Roads Center,...
Home > Q&A > Virginia > Isle of Wight County > Carrollton
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer