Home Ownership in Albany : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Corri Klebaum, Real Estate Pro in Clackamas, OR
Corri Klebaum answered:
How do I take over a mortgage payment?
The loan must first be an assumable one. Most government loans will be assumable by a qualified borrower. The seller will need to contact his current lender to start the process. I do r ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013 Home Ownership in Albany
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Oregon > Linn County > Albany > Home Ownership in Albany
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer