95663 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Michael Huff…, Real Estate Pro in Greenwood Village, CO
Michael Huffman answered:
Want to edit information concerning my home. How?
If the home is listed with an agent, contact them about correcting the information. If this is your home and its not listed, click on the edit home facts button and claim your house. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 21, 2012 General Area in 95663
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Placer County > Penryn > 95663
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer