Rental Basics in 95127 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Michael Cheng, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Michael Cheng answered:
I spent $70,000 to fix up my rental property. The yearly income is $2,500. What is the best way to offset the rental income for tax purposes?
Absurdly in California, all the sales agents and brokers go through a rigorous process of courses and exams in the real estate profession just to learn that they are specifically NOT al ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 12, 2011 Rental Basics in 95127
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Michael Cheng, Broker in San Jose
Michael Cheng
San Jose
Cherie Colon, Broker in San Jose
Cherie Colon
San Jose
George Saghafian- Re..., Agent in San Jose, CA
George Saghafian- Re...
San Jose, CA
Erica Glessing, Agent in San Jose
Erica Glessing
San Jose
Home > Q&A > California > Santa Clara County > San Jose > 95127 > Rental Basics in 95127
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer