Financing in 48312 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Ron Ristovski, Both Buyer and Seller in Troy, MI
Ron Ristovski answered:
if i can`t close a first time home buyer loan until jan. 2010, can i claim the 8000 dollar tax credit on my 2009 returns

Like everyone else tax consultant is the right person to address this.

There is a possibility you get request the tax consultant to amend the return to get the tax credit.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 15, 2009 Financing in 48312
Ed & Cindy K…, Real Estate Pro in Shelby Township, MI
Ed & Cindy Knight answered:
8000 dollar tax credit as down payment supplement?
David to my knowledge there are no companies in MI doing this. It has to be a non profit and approved by HUD. I checked tons and non are offering this in MI at this time.

If there w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 3, 2009 Financing in 48312
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Michigan > Macomb County > Sterling Heights > 48312 > Financing in 48312
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer