18407 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


HelpUBuy Ame…, Real Estate Pro in 75019
HelpUBuy America answered:
I am hoping to purchase a property that is in my family.
It's going to be very difficult to find a traditional mortgage for only $30,000. I think your best bet is to ask the current owner to carry the financing for your mother. You need to hi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2014 Investment Properties in 18407
Gita Bantwal…, Real Estate Pro in Jamison, PA
Gita Bantwal ABR/CRS/SRES/CDPE answered:
Do you need a license to list FSBO properties for others either online or in classifieds?
You should check State licensing laws. In Pa even a unlicensed person working for an agent cannot give property details to buyers. They can only take down their contact information or h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 18, 2010 Home Selling in 18407
Free Online…, Other/Just Looking in Alabama Hill, Bellin...
Free Online Advertising answered:
I am trying to sell my single family house which is in Carbondale,PA but not sure where to advertise?
Here are some free places to advertise http://www.adsglobe.com,http://www.webclassifieds.us/ , http://www.classifiedsforfree.com/receiver.php/do/PostAd_ghf… , http://www.lighthous ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 30, 2010 Home Selling in 18407
Robert J. Va…, Real Estate Pro in 18411
Robert J. Vanston, CRB, CNE, Appraiser answered:
The building inspector came out gave violations if i get condemned what is the landlords responsibility?
1. You will have to move immediately...that day.

2. He will have to fix violations but I am unsure of the time frame.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 15, 2009 Rental Basics in 18407
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Rick Molner, Broker in 18403
Rick Molner
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer