04259 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Portland, ME
Christopher Pagli answered:
I rent from my parents and pay cash. I am having a hard time proving 12 months of rent. Is this a big deal?
Maybe you can try drafting a lease and getting receipts from your parents. The bank may be a bit more understanding since you are renting from family but each bank is different. Your ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 12, 2015 Home Buying in 04259
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Maine > Kennebec County > Monmouth > 04259
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer