Property Q&A in 01013 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Diana Pinkham, Real Estate Pro in Massachusetts
Diana Pinkham answered:
I rent a duplex for 7 yrs. Landlord has sold property, I have no Money to move, Is there legal action to take or eligible for cash for keys Landlo
The cash for keys program is really for the foreclosure properties. It allows the owner to surrender their keys without an eviction process and they are given a moving allowance. When ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 14, 2012 Property Q&A in 01013
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Denise DeSellier, Agent in Longmeadow, MA
Denise DeSellier
Longmeadow, MA
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Hampden County > Chicopee > 01013 > Property Q&A in 01013
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer