How To... in Worcester County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Tina Bilazar…, Real Estate Pro in Shrewsbury, MA
Tina Bilazarian answered:
I am doing a tax abatement how do i find single family home sales for 2009
Yes a local real estate agent can assist you with the sales for the year - compare sq.ft. etc.
good luck!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 5, 2011 How To... in 01545
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Worcester County > How To... in Worcester County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer