Home Selling in Wisconsin Rapids : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Phil Rotondo, Real Estate Pro in 32940
Phil Rotondo answered:
can i list as fsbo?
You can list a fsbo; but if you want to sell it you should contact a real estate agent.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 8, 2013 Home Selling in Wisconsin Rapids
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Wisconsin > Wood County > Wisconsin Rapids > Home Selling in Wisconsin Rapids
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer