Wisconsin : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Judy Kalsche…, Real Estate Pro in Madison, WI
Judy Kalscheur answered:
Can a bedroom converted to a dining room still be called a bedroom?
Sure as long as the floor plan still makes sense and flows. If the room has a closet, like a bedroom would, it may be a little odd calling it a dining room. Also consider whether you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 22, 2014 Home Buying in 53562
Andrea Crive…, Real Estate Pro in Milwaukee, WI
Andrea Crivello answered:
In West Allis, how much below assessed values are homes being sold for?
There is no specific amount below or above the assessed values that homes in the area are selling for. The sales prices are dependent on each individual property. I have a vast knowle ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 21, 2014 Market Conditions in West Allis
Miekeba Jones, Real Estate Pro in 20903
Miekeba Jones answered:
Does Wells Fargo really approve loans with scores as low as 500?
H Lalahony38, adding your name to your husband's credit card will help you score.
You should really speak with a few lenders to see what the lender's suggestions will be.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 21, 2014 Credit Score in Milwaukee
Bart Gabe, Real Estate Pro in California
Bart Gabe answered:
Hi my husband has a credit score of 612 and myself 610. We are looking to buy our first home. Can we do it? Thanks!
We go down to a 530 credit score in some cases, so we should be able to offer you some options, if you have a down payment (unless you are planning to USDA or VA), and meet the income, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 19, 2014 Home Buying in Tomahawk
David James, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
David James answered:
Is there any lenders that will qualify with a credit score below 600 for a fha loan?
Yes, they're are lenders that require just a 580 credit score for FHA loans. We can refer you to a couple lenders that can help you.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 18, 2014 Credit Score in Saint Croix Falls
Darrick Gill…, Real Estate Pro in Aurora, CO
Darrick Gilliard answered:
How can I check if my divorce attorney put a lien on my properties I was court ordered to sell?
A lien will be public record you can do a title search and find out most title companies will charge a small fee for this or you can goto the county records and they will have it... Yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2014 Home Selling in West Bend
cwatson54892, Home Buyer in Soldiers Grove, WI
cwatson54892 answered:
Just curious how do you find out if a home was built on fill ? having trouble getting that question answered on a property I am interested in.

You'd better check into the fracking going on in WI, especially the Viroqua area. I wasn't told by any relators I spoke with about this going on (and it's right where they live).
... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2014 Home Buying in Viroqua
portgirl61, Renter in Port Washington, WI
portgirl61 answered:
No availability at 967 Mineral Springs Dr. in Port Washington, WI. We are full & have a waiting list This one would be false advertising. Thank you.
This is still being run. There is no such apartment at that price! I have personally talked to the manager. Why is this listed this way? There is no apartment of any kind available ther ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 15, 2014 Rentals in Port Washington
Becky Buckla…, Real Estate Pro in 54301
Becky Buckland answered:
I am looking for a rent to own house in the Pulaski School district. Is there anything in that area?
Sometimes, potential home buyers are looking for a rent-to-own situation as they need help with their credit. Meeting with a credit counselor, or a good mortgage lender can set one up ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 14, 2014 In My Neighborhood in Green Bay
Becky Buckla…, Real Estate Pro in 54301
Becky Buckland answered:
My husband and I are looking for a lease home that has at least 3 bedrooms/2 baths/fenced yard/garage--in a safe area of Green Bay. Thx.
Lisa, I have a home in the Green Bay (East side)- that meets most of the criteria you are looking for. If you are still in need, please call me at 920-321-9138 to discuss. Becky Buckl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 14, 2014 Rentals in Green Bay
HelpUBuy Ame…, Real Estate Pro in 75019
HelpUBuy America answered:
how do you find out the age of a roof?
The age of the roof matters less than its condition. Get a roofer to inspect it for you.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 13, 2014 Home Buying in Appleton
Linda S. Cef…, Real Estate Pro in Franklin, WI
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
Unpermited basement remodel disclosed as no work done
I would at least consult with an attorney before approaching the previous owners. I have seen this type of problem end up with many different outcomes. Do not assume anything. And ar ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 13, 2014 Home Buying in Wisconsin
Sunnie Zemaj, Real Estate Pro in 53142
Sunnie Zemaj answered:
How do the property taxes in kenosha compared to those in Lake County Illinois.?
Kenosha and Kenosha county calculates property taxes by the system of mill rate. You can get the mill rate on the Kenosha county website that I have provided below.

http://www.co.k ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 12, 2014 Home Buying in Kenosha
Diane Christ…, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Diane Christner answered:
My house has been on Trulia for almost six months and has not produced one showing, what can we do to get buyers attention
There are a number of factors as to why a home is not selling. If you are using Trulia as your one and only source of marketing, that could be a major reason it's not selling. Buyers ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 8, 2014 Home Buying in Exeland
Annette Lawr…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence 727.420.4041 answered:
How can I sell my house myself?
Not knowing your situation, the status of the house or your real goals, let me offer these two options.

1. Drive slowly through a few busy intersections in your area. Write down the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 8, 2014 Home Buying in 53190
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Sammamish, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
how do i get a list of forclosures?
A great local agent can provide this for you. Repossessed homes, also known as REO's (real estate owned) are typically listed by a local agent and can be found on most ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 7, 2014 Foreclosure in Neenah
Michael Rest…, Real Estate Pro in Madison, WI
Michael Restaino answered:
Snow removal, lawn care, water utilities included?
Are you looking for a condo? There are often condos that include these types of services in their monthly HOA fees.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 6, 2014 Home Buying in Madison
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Aaron and Cheree Tiry, Broker in Eau Claire, WI
Aaron and Cheree Tiry
Eau Claire, WI
Peter S. Stefaniak, Agent in 53150
Peter S. Stefaniak
Christina Widiker, Agent in 54872
Christina Widiker
Lori Mattice, Broker in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Lori Mattice
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Home > Q&A > Wisconsin
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer