How To... in Washington : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Kathy Burgre…, Home Owner in Westchester, NY
Kathy Burgreen answered:
I am the recent homeowner, re: 163 Balboa Loop, Kelso, WA.98626 Please remove interior photographs of my home from your website. Thank you so much!
Did you have a realtor assist you in buying your home? If yes, contact your realtor and have him/her contact the listing agent to remove the interior pictures. The listing agent is th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 19, 2016 How To... in 98626
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
I would like to write a review on your website about a fabulous agent. I can't find the place to do that on your website.......Help, please.
Ask your agent to send you a Request for a Review. They now originate on Zillow and will appear on both sites.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 11, 2015 How To... in 98006
Mckillopeile…, Home Buyer in New York, NY
Mckillopeileen asked:
How can I get a business removed from your website? My client purchased Gary Fox Plumbing and has agreed to no longer use the trade name "Gary Fox Plumbing" and is now operating the business under a new trade name "Gary's…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 28, 2015 How To... in 98030
Robert W Nei…, Real Estate Pro in Carrollton, MS
Robert W Neill Jr answered:
When can I search a church with land for sale near Mapple Valley, Wa or Kent, Wa? We really appreciate your answer because we need to buy a church :)
A local commercial agent should be familiar with any that are for sale. If you need assistance, I would be glad to refer you to one if you contact me through my profile.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 12, 2015 How To... in 98032
Tl.31eseattl…, Home Buyer in Wayne, NJ
Tl.31eseattlewa asked:
I am looking for a church property to buy near Seattle, Wa Hi! I need to find a church property with land in Seattle, Wa, but I don't know where to start my search.
Please, we really need to find a church for sale.
My phone number is (253)951-6430
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 12, 2015 How To... in Washington
89jackmoore, Home Buyer in New York, NY
89jackmoore answered:
I want to find out how much will be the cost to hook up sewer in seattle area
If I were you, I'd call around to a couple of contractors and get some quotes/bids. Then look into their background and experience. Once you have some information on a few contractors t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 17, 2015 How To... in Seattle
Roman-Gail, Home Seller in Washougal, WA
Roman-Gail asked:
Ad Renewal E-mail from Trulia: Keep your Listing Active on Trulia When we sign-in there is no place to renew our LAND FOR SALE AD.
Our ad is identical to one on CL, Postlets, Zillow, etc..

0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 27, 2015 How To... in 98671
Ron Krauch, Real Estate Pro in Crestwood, IL
Ron Krauch answered:
how can I change the photo of my house, photo was from bad renter days?
Hi Debbie,

Trulia gets the majority of its data from the various multiple listing services around the country. In order for a photo to be updated on a For Sale listing, it would hav ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 2, 2015 How To... in Bothell
Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
Kary Krismer answered:
How do I go about, submitting a complaint on a realtor? Please don't say contact the agency, for this realtor is the owner .
In Silverdale, Washington, where you are posting, or in Huston, Texas, where Trulia says you live?
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 3, 2015 How To... in Silverdale
msalazar87, Other/Just Looking in Frisco, TX
msalazar87 answered:
my husband and I have bad credit and we want to buy a house, can we still do it. His credit is 550 and mine is 560
Hi Cheryl,

There are people who can help you get into a home. Please visit the following website:

Then contact me at msalazar8 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 25, 2015 How To... in 98902
Andrew OC, Home Buyer in 92704
Andrew OC answered:
How do I find out the lien holder on a property that is vacant?
You can get an online property report within few minutes on website such as or

All you need is the home address to start a search. If the property rep ... more
2 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 11, 2015 How To... in Bothell
Sam Shueh,  in San Jose, CA
Sam Shueh answered:
Product not working. Email preferences very off.
This is me again. I still receive eMails near where I have listings. Trulia seems to send out a lot more eMails than other internet RE sites.

You can also invoke a spam filter.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 20, 2014 How To... in Seattle
Anna Matsuna…, Real Estate Pro in University Place, WA
Anna Matsunaga answered:
Do I need a business license to start?
Ingrid, the license you need is a real estate broker's license. It takes 60 hours and passing a state test. That's just the start. This training teaches you how to pass the state exa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013 How To... in Lakewood
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner in Menifee, CA
Emily Erekuff answered:
All my listings need to be active, unable to activate
Hi Liz,

If you are unable to activate your listings in your account as Jean suggested, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance. You can give them a call at 888-466-35 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 25, 2012 How To... in 98902
Jirius Isaac, Real Estate Pro in Kenmore, WA
Jirius Isaac answered:
I invested in a house owned by family. The offer was, I'd pay $2500/mo rent w/$1000 of it toward equity. How do I calculate what I'm owed?
As everyone has already stated, you have a big question on your hands. I feel that, since this is family, that you sit down together with a real estate agent that you can hire as a con ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 1, 2011 How To... in 98117
Ryan Smith, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Ryan Smith answered:
I've seen some agents with Iphone apps...Who knows how to get one done for their business?
I use Karl's mortgage calculator on the android platform, maybe they have it for I phone. It pretty much eliminates the need to carry a mortgage calculator.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 28, 2011 How To... in Vancouver
Michael Mull…, Real Estate Pro in Bend, OR
Michael Mullin answered:
I live at 115 S. Arties Lane, Spokane Valley WA 99016. What is the amount I owe?
Angela, disconcerting to some people - your tax info and property address are public record and easily available via the web. According to the Spokane County Assessor's web site i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 31, 2010 How To... in Spokane Valley
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
Suggestions about buying a house ($200,000-$250,000) in Rio Rancho?
I'm not sure I understand your question. It appears you intend to downsize, at least in price and move to Rio Rancho. I hadn't heard of Rio Rancho, but a google s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 21, 2010 How To... in 98640
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Washington > How To... in Washington
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer