Wonder why you received no responses. Anyway, I have a client now who is buying in N.E. DC. The area is decent and the price is under $200. There is a property around the corner from this one selling under $225 and it is renovated with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Let me know if I can help you. It is possible to get what you want for that price. I would look in NE and SE DC.
Keller Williams Realty
703 679-8741... more
Depends on where in DC you'd like to live and what amenities you'd like.
There are currently 223 2 bedroom rentals listed in Washington with prices ranging from 950-9850. The average price is around 3000.... more
Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail.Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario.
Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.
Bart Gabe - 800 315 8803
Dana - The best "Doctor" loans are done with the bank that KNOWS you. Call your current bank that holds your practices accounts and ask for a loan there.
If they do not want to work with you -shop some of the smaller local banks - ie: ACACIA - OBA Federal - The Business Bank - Monument Bank etc... Until you find one that wants and will value your business.
Good luck -and if you happen to need a "Stellar" Realtor to assist - call me
Serving Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia... more
The square of a 2 bedroom apartment varies. Do you have a specific address in mind that you would like to know what the square footage is? If so, you may email the address to me at Uniqca.Powell@longandfoster.com, and I will be happy to provide the public record square footage to you.
Uniqca V. Powell
Long and Foster
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.
I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It will teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off. It'll be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.
Best of luck!
The middle schools for Columbia Heights near Kenyon Square - 1390 Kenyon Street, NW, can be found out the following link. I have pulled it for you. It shows you the school demographics as well as the High School, Middle School, and the Elementary Schools in 20010 (Columbia Heights). Enjoy!!!
CLICK HERE --> http://mris.rdesk.com/communityinfo/CommunityReports.aspx?allowprint=0&showreportheader=1&showtoolbar=1&appname=MRIS&LoadedInRdesk=0&AllowSave=0&allowcompare=1&DisableCrimeStats=1&allowchangelocation=1&CSSFile=%2fwebpoint%2fclientsite%2fstyle%2fcommunity%2fNavy-Blue-and-Sky-Blue.css&ReportName=SchoolsEducation&Street=1390%2B%2B%2BKENYON%2B%2B%2BSTREET&ZipCode=20010&HistGuid=07089510-B9F7-44C9-8A97-DE0C6589F836&sid=1d2ac292f4164c39a540149f05822d20
Hope this helps you.
VISIT MY WEBSITE AT: www.UniqcaPowell.LNF.com
Uniqca V. Powell
Listing and Sales Professional Agent
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
202-526-7141, ext 2427... more
You could try nailing a note to the front door, or better yet, tell us the address and one of the enterprising folks on Trulia will look it up for you in the DC tax records.
Have a nice night,
Thanks for asking. The closest thing I have current is 550 Hobart unit #1. I believe you saw it. I will have a 2BR in Columbia Heights coming soon (in the $550K range.) Near the Columbia Heights Metro. That is the closest to Petworth. Best wishes. ijs... more
Hello Scubagal, You will be close enough that you will be able to adjust your commute times by 10-15 minutes and see a dramatic difference. I also have found that making adjustments with side streets also is key. It is amazing that one can make the slightest change and it's smooth sailing. Play with MapQuest and GoogleMaps to plan out alternative methods. Good Luck with your new position and lets have a fantastic day! Best, Harry R.Brubaker & Associates Real Estate Advisors/Keller Williams Realty International, Inc.... more
Let me tell you what I do. As a long time resident of the Brightwood subdivision, (near Manor Park), and as a Realtor who also has over 30 years in property management, and I have a lot of success with obtaining great tenants at the fair market rent. This is how I assist my owners with pricing homes for rent. See below:
1. You need to absolutely pull rent comparables. In other words, you need to know what other homes have rented for in the last 6 months.
2. You need to compare the homes to ensure that you can pull homes that have the same features and benefits that you do or vice versa (i.e. # of bedrooms, # of bathrooms, same subdivision, same type of home, compare condition of homes, updates, totally renovated, well-maintained, or not updated at all, liveable sf, etc).
3. You also want to look at the amenities (i.e. backyard, fully finished basement versus one that is not finished, deck, etc.)
4. After you pull these comps and your data, then you want to see what the comps rented for. This would include # of days on market. You see if it took 90 days to obtain a particular rent price, and you need to be relocated in 60 days, then that price may not work out for you ESPECIALLY if your home is exactly identical to the one on the market for 90 days.
5. Now, look at the average rent price, the median rent price, the low rent price, and the high rent price, and see how your home compares to the homes in the various tiers, then select the price. Are you closer to the home at the average or median price point or at the low price point as you compare apples to apples between your home and the comparables.
6. Before you put it on the market, please remember to look at the homes that are CURRENTLY on the market for rent. This is your competition. This is what is happening today.
7. Also, please investigate if any homes were expired, withdrawn or cancelled due to a home not renting out for whatever the reason. These are worth considering as well especially if this activity was recent.
8. If you are able, take the time to visit some of the homes that are currently on the market for rent that are also in Manor Park especially if they are similar to yours.
Hope the above helps you with trying to come as closely as possible to charging your rent price for your home. As a side note: Please remember to obtain your Basic Business License. It is required for all rental homes in DC.
Should you have any additional questions, I would be happy to assist you. I live in Brightwood, and my children attend a school in Manor Park.
Feel free to visit my website at www.UniqcaPowell.LNF.com
Uniqca V. Powell
Brightwood Neighborhood Realtor
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
202-526-7141, ext. 2427 (office)
BrightwoodTakomaRealEstate@gmail.com (email)... more