Remodel & Renovate in Wall Township : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Francesca Pa…, Real Estate Pro in Monmouth County, NJ
Francesca Patrizio answered:
is it legal for the township to issue a temporary certificate of occupancy after all the inspections and permits were passed and honered?

I work the Wall township area. Your questions is a little unclear. Please provide more info or contact me direct at address/phone number below and I will do my best to answe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 31, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in Wall Township
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Nita Rose, Agent in Spring Lake
Nita Rose
Spring Lake
James 'Jim' Hannam, Agent in Point Pleasant Beach
James 'Jim' Hannam
Point Pleasant Beach
Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Monmouth County > Wall Township > Remodel & Renovate in Wall Township
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer