Property Q&A in Valley Falls : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


John Chaney, Real Estate Pro in Kansas
John Chaney answered:
This is Caroly Wilbur, my number is 785-501-0042 this is the best way to get a hold of me please call me when it is convenient, im very interested.
Hi Caroly
Do you want a home on land or are you looking for land only?
Thank you,
785 865 5000
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 16, 2012 Property Q&A in 66088
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Kansas > Jefferson County > Valley Falls > Property Q&A in Valley Falls
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer