General Area in Vallejo : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Derek Jones, Real Estate Pro in Fair Oaks, CA
Derek Jones answered:
I would like to obtain my real estate license but need some help?
In California you need to take Real Estate Principles and Real estate Practice and 1 elective course. If you go to the bre website it will give you the list of electives you are able t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 27, 2015 General Area in Vallejo
Sameer Punja…, Real Estate Pro in Fairfield, CA
Sameer Punjani answered:
How much crime and what type is committed in Hiddenbrooke?
Not sure if you moved, but I just joined Trulia. Check out the following site for crime reports,

You can just put in the address, and it comes up with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 23, 2010 General Area in Vallejo
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Solano County > Vallejo > General Area in Vallejo
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer