Upper Chevy Chase : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


George Ross, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
George Ross answered:
My neighbor has his house listed $200K below the current market. How will that affect an adjacent home sale pricing when the other houses are taxed?
Hi Edna,

It would be helpful for us to answer your question more specifically if we knew the basis from which you are coming from. Because as many other professionals have stated, t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 22, 2011 Home Buying in Upper Chevy Chase
Gerard J. Ca…, Real Estate Pro in Spring Hill, FL
Gerard J. Carney answered:
I need a real estate attorney who can help me restore my name back on the title to my home. EdnaBarber777@aol.com
You need a Real Estate Attorney, do not ask Realtors or any other Real Estate Professional, only an attorney should deal with this since it is a CHANGE TO AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT!
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 13, 2011 Crime & Safety in Upper Chevy Chase
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer