Financing in Union City : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Pacita C Dim…, Real Estate Pro in Alameda, CA
Pacita C Dimacali answered:
Is it possible to get a loan modification to go from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate?
Hardship comes in several forms. One of them is drop in market value.

My nephew and his wife bought property iin Hayward just three years ago. Since then, the market values of proper ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 26, 2009 Financing in 94587
Michael Robe…, Real Estate Pro in 95124
Michael Roberts (408) 505-5614 answered:
How do you qualify for Fannie Mae/FHA Loans so that the jumbo loan rate is above the conventional loan - 417k?
Alexander, The first thing you need to learn is who FHA has approved. You can do that on their website. I have used the link below a number of times and my clents have had great s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 5, 2008 Financing in Union City
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Pam Winterbauer answered:
Union City Ca. How low will 30 yr fiixed rates go w/ 9/18/07 ½ pt fed cut ? fico @750
We may see some movement but probably very little.

There will be an immediate result with equity lines since the prime was reduced.

It will take several days for the dust to set ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 18, 2007 Financing in 94587
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Himmat Grewal, Agent in Fremont, CA
Himmat Grewal
Fremont, CA
Jitender Makkar 510-..., Broker in Fremont
Jitender Makkar 510-...
Connie & Jim Gholson, Agent in Fremont
Connie & Jim Gholson
Maria Cristina Bolte, Agent in Fremont, CA
Maria Cristina Bolte
Fremont, CA
Home > Q&A > California > Alameda County > Union City > Financing in Union City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer