I am a Premier Mortgage Consultant with HSBC Bank USA. We offer a unqiue Mortgage Solution for our Premier Banking clients that makes the dream of financing your home realistic and streamlined. The product is a Portfolio program and one of the best solutions for our International Clients.
Banking Relationship Requirement: HSBC Premier Banking with minimum $100,000 Global Relationship with HSBC; combined deposit in bank or investment accounts
Top 10 Highlights of our Premier Deluxe Mortgage:
1. No US Credit is required - We can leverage your International Credit and Payment history
2. No US Social Security Number is required
3. Lend to borrowers with various US Work Visa's - Lend to Foreign Nationals - Borrowers with a B1 Visa or part of US's Visa Waiver Program Call or Email me for details
4. No Prepayment or Early Termination Fees on our Mortgages
5. Verification of your overseas employment, residence, and assets are simplified
6. Portfolio Mortgage with competitive programs, guidelines, and rates. Fixed, Adjustable Rate Mortgages and Interest Only options are available- Call or Email me for details
7. Down payment options as low as 25% for a Primary Residence, 30% for a Second Home, and 40% for Investment Property.
8. Finance up to $3,000,000
9. $1,500 Closing Cost Credit
10. Underwritten Pre-Approval available for To Be Determined properties
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. I am here to help.
Premier Mortgage Consultant
Well...very happy to hear from Brian Nguyen that in his area banks offer loans for "freshly" self employed foreign citizens with US residency. I do have a lot of clients, very reputable and succesful professionals by the way, which have problems with loans under similar circumstances. But a general suggestion for you "Cleovo" is to start talking to your local banks and mortage broker. I am not sure where in NY State are you located, but if you need any further advise or contact info for good local mortage brokers and/or bankers please let me know.
Yes, we agents always hope for business coming our way from this and other websites, but the FIRST step all our clients have to do is contacting a loan officer actually.... more
Well, as long as your buyer has had alternative credit in his name, ie car insurance, cell phone and at least 1 other credit reference even medical bills he made payments on, he should be able to get FHA financing. FHA has lifted their requirement regarding flipping properties. If he doesn't have any credit in his name, he will need his parents to co-mortgage with him.
If I can help, give me a call. I am licensed in the State of California and have worked with buyers in So Cal and the San Francisco Bay area. I have worked in the mortgage industry for 30 years initially as a loan processor/underwriter.