Stillwater : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jeanne Feeni…, Real Estate Pro in Bernardsville, NJ
Jeanne Feenick answered:
As a seller in a cash "as is" sale, am I required to get a CO or fire inspection? Is there anything else I will need to provide?
The CO/fire inspection certificate needs to be completed - generally a seller responsibility but in some cases it is done by the buyer. If you have not specified otherswise, then it wil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 22, 2014 Home Selling in Stillwater
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Sussex County > Stillwater
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer