Going Green in Stanislaus County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Certified St…, Real Estate Pro in Reno, NV
Certified Structure Inspector answered:
Are there any "Green Loans" available at any banks or credit unions in Stanislaus County?
I will also suggest an EEM Mortgage. Any FHA lender can do an EEM but some choose not to based on their business model. So check around and ask. The Rater will need to come out and rate ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013 Going Green in Stanislaus County
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Stanislaus County > Going Green in Stanislaus County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer