South Wales : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


HelpUBuy Ame…, Real Estate Pro in 75019
HelpUBuy America answered:
Could buyer sue seller for lost equity if they back out of a sale?
"assuming the bank approves the sale.." That's a pretty big assumption. Talk to your attorney about whether or not you can sue, but I seriously doubt the seller's lender would approve ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 16, 2013 Home Buying in 14139
Ann Ryan, Real Estate Pro in 33178
Ann Ryan answered:
can the local athority take my council house of me? if i am in hospital for two years
Healy, unless I'm mistaken, you're in the United Kingdom. If so, you absolutely need to get advice from a local Real Estate agent, not us folks in the United States. Best ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 4, 2012 General Area in South Wales
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Gordon Trank, Managing Broker in South Wales
Gordon Trank
Managing Broker
South Wales
Denitza ( Deni ) Den..., Agent in Williamsville, NY
Denitza ( Deni ) Den...
Williamsville, NY
Home > Q&A > New York > Erie County > South Wales
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer