Foreclosure in Silver Lake : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or

Q&A

2
Brad Korb, Real Estate Pro in Burbank, CA
Brad Korb answered:
I read that only 40% of short sales close. So what happens to the other 60%?
If 40% close ,then the remaining would go R.E.O. (bank owned )or the owner re-instated the loan ,the bank have worked out a loan modification !
1 vote Share Flag Sun Mar 23, 2014 Foreclosure in Silver Lake
Bradley Byers, Real Estate Pro in 92555
Bradley Byers answered:
Why do real estate agents not want to get involved in short sales?
Short sales are for the most part a nightmare and agents use so much time going back and forth with the bank etx. These typically take months and sometimes longer.
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jun 8, 2009 Foreclosure in Silver Lake
Search Advice

Followers

1582
Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Rachel Nussbaum, Broker in Los Angeles
Rachel Nussbaum
Broker
Los Angeles
Jeffrey T. Sandorf, Agent in Brentwood, Los Angeles...
Jeffrey T. Sandorf
Agent
Brentwood, Los Angeles...
Corey Nelson, Agent in Los Angeles
Corey Nelson
Agent
Los Angeles
Natalya Shcherbatyuk, Agent in Van Nuys, CA
Natalya Shcherbatyuk
Agent
Van Nuys, CA
Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Silver Lake > Foreclosure in Silver Lake
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer