Shelton : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Annette Lawr…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence 727.420.4041 answered:
IF I am in forcloser or short sale can I rent it out and keep the rent money?
This question posted in 2012.
In most foreclosures, not involving Bank of America, this issue would be long over.
Advise provided that has consequences, which this does, should be res ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jul 7, 2014 Home Buying in Shelton
adriennedick…, Renter in Shelton, WA
adriennedickerson71 asked:
Were's a good place to rent a house at?
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 1, 2014 For Rent in 98584
Delstar54, Home Buyer in Shelton, WA
Delstar54 answered:
How much time does a landlord legally have to give in a vacate notice to tenant?
What I found is in a typical situation it is written notice at least 20 days before the end of month IN WA state.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012 Rentals in Shelton
Daniel Frish…, Real Estate Pro in Shelton, WA
Daniel Frishman answered:
When a seller is firm on his asking price and it's $3,000 over the assesed value, are you still getting a good deal?
Assessed value has little to do with the current market. Along with your offer your broker should present to he and his agent comparable properties which have sold recently as a compari ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 21, 2011 Home Buying in Shelton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Keith Fuller, Broker in Shelton
Keith Fuller
David Rosenstein, Agent in Olympia
David Rosenstein
Tammy Adams, Broker in Olympia
Tammy Adams
Lisa Lageschulte, Agent in Olympia
Lisa Lageschulte
Home > Q&A > Washington > Mason County > Shelton
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer