Sheldon North : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Jim Walker answered:
i live in elk grove and have been foreclosed on while awaiting a the hamp loan modification. where can i go to get current info on my home. county
Yes, Or email one of the Realtors who post here on Trulia in the Sacramento region. We all have a subscription to a provider named "Realist" that has the county recorder extra ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 6, 2009 How To... in Sheldon North
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Thuy Nga Nguyen, Agent in 95624
Thuy Nga Nguyen
Mode and Durham Team, Agent in Elk Grove
Mode and Durham Team
Elk Grove
Randall Ortiz, Agent in Sacramento, CA
Randall Ortiz
Sacramento, CA
Home > Q&A > California > Sacramento County > Elk Grove > Sheldon North
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer