How To... in San Joaquin County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Sammamish, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
Please advise how I can go after the handyman who took the money and didn't finish their jobs. Took dish washer away. Thanks.
You've been robbed, call the police. They have the means of locating him via the license plate. File a report and hope they catch him.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 28, 2011 How To... in 95209
John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John Arendsen answered:
this site has wrong info on a house i have for sale! how do I change?
Contact She'll get it handled.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 18, 2011 How To... in Tracy
John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John Arendsen answered:
how does someone get started doing interior & exterior cleanup for Forclosure homes ext.?
Get a hold of licensed general contractors in your area that specialize in distressed property rehab. Get a business license for the area you want to serve. If you keep your projects un ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 29, 2011 How To... in Stockton
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
Who should I contact about bidding for foreclosure cleaning jobs in stockton Ca?
Shawna your bets bet is too look through your local paper, look for the agents with abnk owned homes and contact them. You will want to offer free estimates, reply to the brokers questi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 17, 2010 How To... in Stockton
Steve Ornell…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Steve Ornellas answered:
I have a dear freind who has a home that she bought with her husband. The mortage payment is in the
Hi Bob, regarding that link below - forget about it. Here's why:

-St ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 26, 2010 How To... in 95242
Ryan Sherman, Real Estate Pro in Lodi, CA
Ryan Sherman answered:
Any help for people with struggling to pay Mortage.30 year fix loan
Jodie- how did things work out? Did you pursue a loan modification?
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 12, 2009 How To... in 95242
Glen Mitchell, Real Estate Pro in Half Moon Bay, CA
Glen Mitchell answered:
where can I find a broker willing to work for my property management company?
Where are you looking for a broker? Stockton area? It looks as if you may already be working for a company and are licensed? Maybe post a few more details of what you need??

Thank ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 9, 2008 How To... in 95203
Sj209, Both Buyer and Seller in California
Sj209 answered:
can u be a super senior to enroll?
Would you kindly rephrase the question?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 18, 2008 How To... in Stockton
Rocky G H Ha…, Real Estate Pro in Tracy, CA
Rocky G H Hawrysz answered:
Does anyone have an example of a rental prospectus? I have a client who is looking for one and do not know
What data is your client looking for? A Prospectus typically details information about a specific Stock, Bond or Mutual Fund. Typical landlords may use the area demographics or the news ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 12, 2008 How To... in Tracy
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Mike Samawi, Agent in Mountain House
Mike Samawi
Mountain House
PJ Johnsen, Agent in Ione
PJ Johnsen
DeAnna Armario &..., Agent in Pleasanton
DeAnna Armario &...
John Keating, Agent in Tracy
John Keating
Home > Q&A > California > San Joaquin County > How To... in San Joaquin County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer