Quality of Life in Salinas : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Bill Eckler-…, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler-Florida, answered:
How do I get my boyfriend of 12 yrs to leave. I'm afraid he will become violent and want to do this the right way.

With the ver limited information you have provided it would be fair to speculate that you may benefit from some solid support. Having an impartial resource that can help you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 23, 2010 Quality of Life in Salinas
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Monterey County > Salinas > Quality of Life in Salinas
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer