Remodel & Renovate in Pulaski County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Scott Deaton, Real Estate Pro in 72113
Scott Deaton answered:
Rating down a house
It would be best to check with the city planning and permit department. You definitely need permits for any construction and remodeling, so it wouldn't surprise me for there to be a pe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 4, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in Little Rock
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Arkansas > Pulaski County > Remodel & Renovate in Pulaski County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer