Remodel & Renovate in Port Arthur : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Claudia Will…, Home Seller in 94511
Claudia Williams answered:
i want to add a room bath room and walk-in closet to my home what will happen if I do not get a permit?
I totally agree with Mr. Eckler, why chance it?
AND...Also, when you sell the house, you have to disclose that the addition was un-permitted. If the buyer finds out after the fact tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in Port Arthur
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Texas > Jefferson County > Port Arthur > Remodel & Renovate in Port Arthur
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer