How To... in Pennsylvania : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anthony Rupe…, Real Estate Pro in Briarcliff Manor, NY
Anthony Ruperto answered:
can't delete my post I keep getting this: Email Type not valid RENTAL_REMOVE_LISTING_CONFIRMATION
Bumping, I am having the same problem.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 25, 2015 How To... in 17011
Kimberlyirvi…, Home Buyer in Bristol, PA
Kimberlyirvin1986 answered:
is there any section 8 houses in bristol or bensalem, morrisville, levitown pa areas aviable?
I am urgently seeking a **home (or apartment) with 3 bedrooms that will accept the Section 8 Housing Choices Voucher Program as a payment method. I am a non-smoker with 3 children under ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 5, 2015 How To... in Bristol
Galia Taneva, Real Estate Pro in Cupertino, CA
Galia Taneva answered:
how can i delete my account?
Click unsubscribe at the bottom of any email you are getting from Trulia.
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 23, 2015 How To... in Wilkes-Barre
Tristam Biel…, Real Estate Pro in Highland Park, Los A...
Tristam Bielecki answered:
I know someone living in a home that was bought in 95 and they haven't paid any ,mortgage in years, how do we turn them in? its not fair to us who do
If they stop paying their mortgage, the lender will know this and take action. They may be negotiating a loan restructure with their lender.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 17, 2015 How To... in McKeesport
Sandra Hazel…, Real Estate Pro in 19103
Sandra Hazeltine answered:
I received an email that was obviously a scam for 1831 Addison Street in Philadelphia. Who should I report this to?
You will want to contact Trulia's fraud customer service at
1 vote Share Flag Thu Mar 12, 2015 How To... in Philadelphia
Bobby Daddis, Real Estate Pro in 19087
Bobby Daddis answered:
How do I locate a sponsoring broker after passing licensing exam for PA.?
Do your research! Google local brokerages and their offerings. Check the forums to see who agents who worked there have to say.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 21, 2015 How To... in 19341
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in 98074
Dan Tabit answered:
How do I contact someone from Trulia about a listing using our phone number?? We need a contact number to talk to someone directly.
Try 1-888-466-3501. It may not work until Monday, but it should work then.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 11, 2015 How To... in 15314
E F Stinson, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
E F Stinson answered:
I am interested in getting access to TrendMLS. I am not a realtor, and don't really want to become one. If
You must be licensed by the State, after attending the required number of hours education in the profession and successfully pass the State Examination. You will be required to practice ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 8, 2014 How To... in 19063
Ruth & P…, Real Estate Pro in 95030
Ruth & Perry Mistry answered:
Tax credit question
A lot depends on whether the State has Funds to refund, for a purchase made
in July 2013, and now being requested in 2014.

You also have to apply generally within the year of Buying ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 2, 2014 How To... in 15239
Philip J. Cu…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Philip J. Cunningham Sr. answered:
How long do it take to port a section 8 voucher from Bucks County to Philadelphia pa?
In the pass it has taken up to 6 weeks or more depending on the office staff you should check with your case worker or a PHA case worker. I don't show any properties till the client has ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 26, 2013 How To... in Philadelphia
Joe, Renter in Warminster, PA
Joe answered:
Can i transfer my bucks county section 8 voucher to Philadelphia?
talk to your housing case manager they will arrange to port your voucher for you.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013 How To... in Philadelphia
SabrinaDenver, Home Owner in 16417
SabrinaDenver asked:
Hi I live on 7290 Canal Street can you tell me how much it was when I bought it and all the details about who lived in it before I am just wondering cause my son Ricky Bowersox wants to know.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 14, 2013 How To... in Fairview
Barbara Berue, Real Estate Pro in 19063
Barbara Berue answered:
does trendmls give information about owners balance of mort. and if I refinance will it show that it is paid off?
Hi A Conway,
Trend only gives the sale, mortgage amount and refinancing info, but is not always accurate. Also, it can take up to a few months for the court house recording information ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 10, 2013 How To... in 19063
Don DeGennaro, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Don DeGennaro answered:
PA. Find unknown lien on my property Philadelphia PA
Feel free to give me a call or email me and I can refer you to a title company.

Don DeGennaro
The Dale Archdekin Team
Coldwell Banker Preferred
203-215- ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 26, 2013 How To... in 19146
Joseph Weins…, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Joseph Weinstein answered:
I want to talk to a real estate lawyer in the CA. SF Bay Area, reasonable fees?
I would suggest you speak with John M. Coyle :Telephone: 707-422-7300
Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

I have found him to be knowledgeable and hel ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013 How To... in Philadelphia
Annette Lawr…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence answered:
If I buy a home in PA, can I hide the details of my mortgage when my deed is recorded?
The intent of your question is not clear. Why is this information sensitive to you?

Perhaps Jacques or Laura will come back with an additional response to this suggestion.

You may ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012 How To... in Pen Argyl
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Chip Schmoyer, Agent in Allentown
Chip Schmoyer
Peter Chiarkas, Local..., Agent in State College, PA
Peter Chiarkas, Local...
State College, PA
Angela Moyer, Agent in Pennsylvania
Angela Moyer
Joe Calvecchio, Agent in Folsom
Joe Calvecchio
Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > How To... in Pennsylvania
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer