Foreclosure in Pell City : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


S. Scott Fie…, Real Estate Pro in Pell City, AL
S. Scott Fields answered:
Is there any government forclosers in the pell city area?If so, where can I find those?
There are three federally funded entities that deal directly with foreclosed home. The first is, the second is www.HomePath(FannieMae), and the third one ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 6, 2011 Foreclosure in Pell City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Alabama > Saint Clair County > Pell City > Foreclosure in Pell City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer