Parkville : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jerry Weiche…, Real Estate Pro in 63501
Jerry Weichelt answered:
what is the minimum i need to have to put down on a 100,000$ house?
If you have the funds I would put down at least 20% of the loan amount to avoid paying PMI.
Also go to your local Rural Developement agency, they have 1st time homebuyer program ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 4, 2012 Home Buying in Parkville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Brenda Shores, Broker in Kansas City
Brenda Shores
Kansas City
Home > Q&A > Missouri > Platte County > Parkville
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer