How To... in Oklahoma : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Melissa Dana, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Melissa Dana answered:
How do I update info on my home? Price is inaccurate--it has dropped twice since listed price. Zillow has it correct. Why not Trulie?
Check with your agent. They should be able to correct this.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 15, 2015 How To... in 73162
Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
Photos have disappeared
Contact your Real Estate Licensee and ask them to replace the photos for you. If you are a Real Estate Licensee, contact your Trulia Rep.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 11, 2014 How To... in Stillwater
Steve Quinta…, Real Estate Pro in Albuquerque, NM
Steve Quintana answered:
how would i go about finding the bank which owns a foreclosed property that I am interested in?
You can find the owner of the property by:

1. Checking the address in the country clerk's records for the current title holder.

2. Checking the court records for foreclosures on ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 8, 2012 How To... in Oklahoma
Tamilynn88, Home Buyer in Tahlequah, OK
Tamilynn88 answered:
How can I determine the cost of repairs or even what repairs may actually need to be done in a home I would like to purchase? I don't know a home
Not knowing the Oklahoma laws on doing your own repairs and the codes.. it is hard to even think about a house like this!!.. where do you find the code regs??
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 3, 2011 How To... in 74464
Dale Wilson, Home Owner in 74464
Dale Wilson asked:
Repocessed Lot 8; in block 1, of Ross Estates. Serius 2005-R3 of described property. How do I check on assuming payments.? How do I go about assuming payments on the above property?
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 9, 2011 How To... in 74464
Chalo, Renter in Daingerfield, TX
Chalo answered:
i am applied in f2 visa and how many document are there?
first you are to be applying for the f then f1 and then come f2 visa. use the calculator to calculate the denominator of the nominator you should find the documents at you local dak gha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 27, 2010 How To... in Indiahoma
Jennifer Bla…, Real Estate Pro in 74008
Jennifer Blackwell answered:
when they drill for my well for water the dirt was red clay then it turn into white sand,and that was at a 100ft they couldnt go no futher,? The link is from the Oklahoma Geological Survey {commonly asked questions and answers} and should help you with other questions you might have on th ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Sep 2, 2010 How To... in 74829
Bridgett Wel…, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Bridgett Wells answered:
I need to contact someone with the Woodlake Homeowners in the 73132 zip code about dues? Thanks
The address is: Woodlake Home Owners Assoc Inc , Po Box 23841 , OKC, OK 73123

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Northwest

0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 18, 2010 How To... in 73132
Linda S. Cef…, Real Estate Pro in Oak Creek, WI
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
Here is a question for someone, how does one figure the square footage price when a home has a basement and the basement is unfinished?? Is it based?
I'm not sure how square footage is arrived at in OKC.

In Wisconsin I tell my buyers not pay any attention to that for the following reasons:

1. Often times the tax record sta ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 27, 2010 How To... in Moore
Bill Eckler-…, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler-Florida, answered:
How do I get a copy of my high school diploma?
Hi Dee,

Hope you are going back to school.....that would be great!

Contact your high school guidance department. They will be able to provide you with your transcripts.

Good lu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 10, 2009 How To... in Broken Arrow
Jennifer Bla…, Real Estate Pro in 74008
Jennifer Blackwell answered:
I have 2 mortgages & I would like to refinance it into 1. I can't due to not enough equity.
Call and talk to Chris Duncan with First Mortgage Company (405)330-9631. He might be able to give you good advise on how to handle your current situation.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 1, 2009 How To... in Chickasha
Sj209, Both Buyer and Seller in California
Sj209 answered:
How do I mak a rating for Bradley Elementary, Drumright, OK 74030?
Go to the link shown below.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 31, 2008 How To... in 74030
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tara Levinson, Agent in Edmond
Tara Levinson
Rick & Nancy Jac..., Agent in Edmond, OK
Rick & Nancy Jac...
Edmond, OK
Kathleen Forrest, Broker in Edmond, OK
Kathleen Forrest
Edmond, OK
Melissa Crabtree, Agent in Oklahoma
Melissa Crabtree
Home > Q&A > Oklahoma > How To... in Oklahoma
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer