Nottingham : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jon Tucker, Real Estate Pro in Ellicott City, MD
Jon Tucker answered:
I have a few properties in my name, and wondered if I could sell them to a corporation that I own?
Steve, Yes you can sell them to the corporation. Since you are changing ownership, you would need to pay the transfer & recording taxes/fees. Check with your accountant as to how to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 19, 2008 How To... in Nottingham
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Thomas Nwachukwu, Agent in Baltimore, MD
Thomas Nwachukwu
Baltimore, MD
Carole May, Agent in Lutherville, MD
Carole May
Lutherville, MD
Nancy K Ryan Realtor,..., Agent in Perry Hall, MD
Nancy K Ryan Realtor,...
Perry Hall, MD
Christa Barkley, Agent in Sparrows Point
Christa Barkley
Sparrows Point
Home > Q&A > Maryland > Baltimore County > Nottingham
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer