How To... in Murrieta : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Discount Rea…, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Discount Realty answered:
how can I get comps for purpose of getting my property taxesadjusted lower?
Like Jesse stated, any local agent should be able to accomodate your request. And, like Richard, we'd be happy to help you out with this.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 16, 2010 How To... in 92562
Robin Zapata, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA
Robin Zapata answered:
where can i find how much a certain condo sold for?
Hi Cherri, you can contact me by e-mail or phone, give me the address and I will look it up for you on the MLS.

Robin Zapata
Realty Executives
robinzapata@realtyexecu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 11, 2009 How To... in Murrieta
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Riverside County > Murrieta > How To... in Murrieta
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer