How To... in Mount Prospect : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Just Looking, Other/Just Looking in Illinois
Just Looking answered:
sq. footage of my house is incorrect. The one the government is using for RE taxes in cook Co., Ill. How do you remeasure,what is included?
If this is helpful, in Lake County IL they use the exterior dimensions of the home to determine square footage inside the home. This can mean the actual dimensions are off a bit if you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 26, 2012 How To... in Mount Prospect
Karen Pawlak, Real Estate Pro in Arlington Heights, IL
Karen Pawlak answered:
The living space on this house has changed since it was bought in 1999. It now has more livable square footage and another bathroom (total 2). How?
Dear Marni,

If it is already on the market, and you are getting not a positive response, It may be time to ripe down any old wallpaper, and start painting in the most neutral colors ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 2, 2010 How To... in Mount Prospect
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dominic Caruso, Managing Broker in 60067
Dominic Caruso
Managing Broker
Phil Mistrata, Managing Broker in 60068
Phil Mistrata
Managing Broker
Norbert Mika, Broker in Chicago, IL
Norbert Mika
Chicago, IL
Sandy Mueller, Agent in Arlington Heights
Sandy Mueller
Arlington Heights
Home > Q&A > Illinois > Cook County > Mount Prospect > How To... in Mount Prospect
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer