How To... in Montague : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jim Stilwell, Other/Just Looking in California
Jim Stilwell answered:
Our Condo association wants to dissolve the association. We would like to know what steps to take
Why are you trying to dissolve the association. It is simply the legal organization that handles all of the business of maintaining your commonly owned property as required by your cov ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 28, 2008 How To... in Montague
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Sussex County > Montague > How To... in Montague
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer