Home Selling in Mineral Wells : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Wendy Lucas, Real Estate Pro in Aspen, CO
Wendy Lucas answered:
How do I sell a rental property with tenants in Olive Branch MS?
Clearly need to make the purchase contract subject to the lease and possession subject to the lease. Landlord/Owner needs to transfer any and all funds held pursuant to the lease to th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 23, 2010 Home Selling in 38654
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Mississippi > Desoto County > Mineral Wells > Home Selling in Mineral Wells
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer