How To... in Milwaukee County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


James Gordon…, Real Estate Pro in Cincinnati, OH
James Gordon ABR PBD SFR SRS answered:
I live in Milwaukee,WI and I'm seriously thinking about starting a rental finder company. What are the steps in starting a venture like this one?
Be careful and check with your state on what you need to do. Here is an example of what happens in Ohio.

MATTHEW FAIRFIELD, Cleveland, Ohio, was found by the Commission to have viola ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 3, 2011 How To... in Milwaukee
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Don Tepper answered:
two addresses were listed on my credit report saying I've lived at the location but I never lived at those locations, how do I find the owners
Look, don't worry about finding the owners.

I'll tell you how in a moment, but that's not what you ought to be doing.

What you do want to do is to contest the erron ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 12, 2010 How To... in 53206
Donna & Dick…, Real Estate Pro in 53072
Donna & Dick Bell Team answered:
How to obtain copy of Owner’s Title Insurance Policy?
If you own the home, you can get it from your lender. If not, for a fee, the title insurance company will give you a title report. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A HOME ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 8, 2009 How To... in Milwaukee
Adam Kielpin…, Real Estate Pro in Muskego, WI
Adam Kielpinski answered:
what is the address for the low income housing in milwaukee?
The Housing Authority City of Milwaukee's website should have all the information you need:

If you are currently not working with another REALTOR®, I would b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 1, 2009 How To... in Milwaukee
Karen Wenzel,…, Real Estate Pro in Milwaukee County, WI
Karen Wenzel, e-PRO answered:
What information and documentation is needed to dispute property taxes? What exactly is it that we do?
First, I'm sorry to hear of your circumstances. The first thing you should do is to document what repairs your home needs, and if you do have photos that would help.
I am assum ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 How To... in West Allis
Mini Samuel, Real Estate Pro in 53158
Mini Samuel answered:
buer has been approved and seller is in default and has abaondoed the property how we we aquire the property
Buyer has been approved for what? a loan or did the seller sign the offer to purchase - meaning is there an actual offer that has been accepted on the home?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2008 How To... in Shorewood
Kathy Caylor, Real Estate Pro in Knoxville, TN
Kathy Caylor answered:
I live in a subdivision with an HOA. They do nothing and won't leave until the builder has left. IIs there
Typically, the HOA - which is simply a collection of all home/property owners in the subdivision - is not actually formed until the builder/developer has left or is about to leave. Once ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2008 How To... in Shorewood
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
The Krickeberg Group,..., Agent in Milwaukee
The Krickeberg Group,...
Joe Schwalbach, Agent in Mequon
Joe Schwalbach
Andrew Barrette, Agent in Milwaukee
Andrew Barrette
Jim Christenson, Agent in Milwaukee
Jim Christenson
Home > Q&A > Wisconsin > Milwaukee County > How To... in Milwaukee County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer