Financing in Milpitas : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


EC, Both Buyer and Seller in Santa Clara County, CA
EC asked:
What loan programs out there will let me buy a house with my current condo under water? I'm looking to buy a house (about $500k). My primary residence now is a condo - I owe 305k and its under water (valued at about 200k). I plan to rent the condo once I buy. Our total…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 29, 2012 Financing in Milpitas
John B, Real Estate Pro in Studio City, Los Ang...
John B answered:
i am looking for an agent to do a loan modification with no-upfront fee.
You need be cerful, there's a lot of agents that will promise you the world.
Get educated before calling anyone out there.
Look at this blog it will help you to learn more about your ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 21, 2009 Financing in Milpitas
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Alliance Homes, Broker in Sunnyvale
Alliance Homes
Himmat Grewal, Agent in Fremont, CA
Himmat Grewal
Fremont, CA
Andrea Wince ~ Lic...., Agent in San Jose
Andrea Wince ~ Lic....
San Jose
Home > Q&A > California > Santa Clara County > Milpitas > Financing in Milpitas
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer