Mill Hall : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Okay I'm new at this my girlfriend and I are looking into purchasing a home. But we are quite lost in the process of what we need to do there
If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre approval letter is necessary to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore begin by visit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 13, 2015 Home Buying in Mill Hall
Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Laura Feghali answered:
Is there a way to find out which bank is involved in a foreclosed home?
Hello Jfort,
You can check at the town clerk's office at your local government or town center where all the property deed transaction information can be found. There you will ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 18, 2011 Foreclosure in Mill Hall
Kent Palmer,  in Denver, CO
Kent Palmer answered:
how do i make good deals on real estate foreclosure properties?
Carl. I was not answering Ryan's question as much as I was trying to clarify the role of the REO manager. And my answer is correct. The ownership chain, in Colorado will look like this; ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 12, 2008 Foreclosure in 17751
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > Clinton County > Mill Hall
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer