How To... in Mecklenburg County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


amerjan, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
amerjan asked:
Reporting A Deadbeat Tenant I am a small investor with properties in Charlotte. Two of my tenants defaulted on their rental obligation and I had to take them to court. I got the judgment on one, and the other process…
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 25, 2014 How To... in Charlotte
Daniel Fisher, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Daniel Fisher answered:
I already deleted my rental list yesterday, but it still showes,why?
Good morning, Lichun:
Trulia updates sometimes take a bit to process. If it is still up in 48 hours, I would contact Trulia customer support. If you appreciate an answer, please give t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013 How To... in Matthews
inquiring mi…, Home Owner in Rock Hill, SC
inquiring mind answered:
How do i get to 2610 East 7th Street, charlotte NC?
Call a cab, take a bus and if you have no money walk.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012 How To... in 28204
Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
Girlfriend & I broke up. I own it & no lease, she dont pay rent. If she refuses to move, what is quickest time I can get this done & how?
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. I would recommend consulting with a real estate attorney. Typically apartment complex managers usually know a few good ones that they've used in th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 17, 2012 How To... in Charlotte
Help Me Out, Home Owner in Charlotte, NC
Help Me Out answered:
how can I evict occupants from a verbal agreement?
my girlfriend is living with me and i want her to move out. She refuses to move out. She has been living with me for the last 6 months and there is no lease or other agreement. she ha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 4, 2012 How To... in Charlotte
Helen Estes, Real Estate Pro in Monroe, NC
Helen Estes answered:
Could you please forward me your attorney references?
Hi, give McMillian and Terry a call at 704-552-9997. They did an excellent job for me on a difficult real estate closing. If Frank McMillian cannot help, I feel certain that he will r ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 19, 2009 How To... in Charlotte
Live Love Re…, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Live Love Realty asked:
I asked how to change my listing price. You responded with: Sign into your account & scroll down the MY TRULIA at the top right hand corner. Click on My Listings. It will come up as a little tag. Under your company name there…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 30, 2008 How To... in Charlotte
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > North Carolina > Mecklenburg County > How To... in Mecklenburg County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer