Martindale-Brightwood : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Tom Michalic, Real Estate Pro in Indianapolis, IN
Tom Michalic answered:
I'm seriously interested in using the streamlined FHA 203k loan to rehab a property. I have no clue how to

OR CALL TOM AT 317-259-7286
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013 Home Buying in Martindale-Brightwood
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
Are there any local bankers in the Hartford County area experienced with 203K loan?
You can try Wells Fargo-- also see link for additional information, it allows you to search by area.
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 15, 2010 Home Buying in Martindale-Brightwood
John Burke, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
John Burke answered:
Our mortgage is with American home mortgage service, inc. this company has done everything possible to detroy us finacially, everything from debiting
Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your loan servicer.

What type of loan do you have? Is it FHA, VA or conventional?

You may be able to refi if you have the f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 12, 2010 Financing in Martindale-Brightwood
Tim, Other/Just Looking in Indianapolis, IN
Tim answered:
Fannie Mae INVESTOR home renovation loans? Any in Indianapolis? They say they are there but can't find them.
Paula - I am a broker in Indianapolis. My company works with lenders offering the FNMA rehab program, along with other investor rehab programs. Call me or apply online.
1 vote Share Flag Wed Dec 30, 2009 Financing in Martindale-Brightwood
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
The Barker Team, Managing Broker in 46077
The Barker Team
Managing Broker
Team Royale - Sarah..., Agent in Nineveh, IN
Team Royale - Sarah...
Nineveh, IN
Jody Meredith, Agent in 46037
Jody Meredith
Paula Varriano, Broker in Carmel, IN
Paula Varriano
Carmel, IN
Home > Q&A > Indiana > Marion County > Indianapolis > Martindale-Brightwood
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer