How To... in Maine : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
How can I get comps for Downeast Maine?
For accurate and up to date comps, contact any local agent; or consider working with an agent of your own.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 8, 2011 How To... in Maine
Maria Morton, Real Estate Pro in 64113
Maria Morton answered:
i am looking o rent a house or an apartment for myself and my partner but i would like a non share apartment
Have you tried looking on Craigslist for a place to rent? Another place to look would be your local newspaper. And, of course, you could always ask at a local real estate office; if the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 21, 2008 How To... in Oxford County
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Pam Gray, Agent in Portsmouth
Pam Gray
Home > Q&A > Maine > How To... in Maine
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer