Rental Basics in Linden : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Victor Kamin…, Real Estate Pro in Edison, NJ
Victor Kaminski answered:
Can a landlord give notice to tenant to surrender premises with violations with the state for CO.?
In addition to the answer below, I'd worry if the reason for the CO violation was caused by you or your guests.

Is this a single, 2-3 family or 4 family and above apartment building? ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 8, 2009 Rental Basics in Linden
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Union County > Linden > Rental Basics in Linden
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer