Lakewood : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Robert Eckst…, Real Estate Pro in Ann Arbor, MI
Robert Eckstein answered:
Is there a place to rent where I need to live away from the "student" living areas, where I can walk to the areas I want to shop/got to venues, etc?
Yes there are areas which include both students and older folk. Some are close to campus (N. Burns Park,untenured Burns Park, the apartments just N. of Medical campus on the Huron, an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013 For Rent in Lakewood
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Michigan > Washtenaw County > Ann Arbor > Lakewood
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer